The Intermediate Stroke Correction program takes its focus on correcting bad stroke, injury prevention, teaching you how to correct your own stroke.
If you are semi-comfortable in the water, can swim using 1 main stroke with at least 12 meters, it is time to move up to the intermediate program. If you want to learn how to lap swim, build up your endurance and speed, the Intermediate Stroke Correction program is for you.
So why do you need a stroke correction if you already know how to swim?
Here are the reasons…
Beginners often find themselves…
- Struggling with going longer distances without stopping for rest
- Not confident in deep water
- Sloppy swim strokes
- Improper rotary breathing
- Want to learn to flip turns
- Back pain ( Spinal )
- Shoulders & Neck Pain
If you find yourself having any of these problems or other unsatisfactory with your swimming techniques, schedule a Free Trial session with us and let us share with you more on how we can help.
What You Will Learn In This Program
- You will be able to swim at least 200m with a good stroke
- You will learn the techniques and skills to calm yourself in the water
- You can do bilateral breathing
- You will learn lap swimming techniques such as wall turns
- You will develop “Water Feel”
- Improve your breathing, refine your strokes, and increase muscle memory